Thursday, January 8, 2015

Fun-A-Day, Days 3 and 4.

Day 3. Still actually motivated. 

I went straight for the Pauline Reage quote from The Story of O. I guess my mind is on sex. (Of a fashion.) Good times. That's all I'm saying about that one, think what you like.

Keep me rather in this cage and feed me sparingly, if you dare. Anything that makes me closer to illness or the edge of death makes me  more faithful. It is only when you make me suffer that I feel safe and secure. You should never have agreed to be a god for me if you were afraid to assume the duties of god, and we know that they are not as tender as all that. You have already seen me cry. Now you must learn to relish my tears.
I am in quite the mood tonight.

Day 4. 

I have to go back to work tomorrow which means that this project is going to get harder, time-wise at least. This collage was by far the most tedious one I've done. It took me forever to find enough vowels to complete the whole quote. I needed one more "e" and couldn't find one and that's why the author name isn't on the front. Jack Kerouac, in case you didn't immediately recognize the quote. I hate talking about my feelings and when I do it's spectacularly awkward, so I feel this quote. Someday I will find the words. But I'll probably be alone in the shower at 3am when it happens.


I already have my idea for tomorrow and it involves prep work- mainly sorting through a bag of broken glass that I collected from a sidewalk. I did it under the cover of darkness because I'm aware that it's stuff like this that make my neighbors think I'm crazy.

-not crazy yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment